These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website godigitaltraining.com (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Go DiGital Training” or “Go DiGital” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Go DiGital Training website (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Go DiGital Training (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
Please read carefully before you use the services of this site:
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To become a certified professional with Google, Facebook, Hubspot etc, you need to clear the respective examination, GoDiGitalTraining will only prepare you for the examination and in no way, it guarantees a certification from Google.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By signing up on our website you agree to receive additional promotional information regarding digital marketing course via SMS, Email and phone call.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the Internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the use of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Go DiGital Training is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Limit of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, or services purchases or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or otherwise; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Products; (v) or (v) any other matter relating to the Products.
All prices, products, and offers of Go DiGital Training website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical errors.
Go DiGital Training reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements, and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of Go DiGital Training Study Material
Go DiGital Training reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control over the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users information. Hence, Go DiGital Training will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to Go DiGital Training pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Go DiGital Training website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operating conditions or codes of practice.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the rights of others.
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user-submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operating conditions or codes of practice.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are GoDigitalTraining.com, its affiliates, or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Go DiGital Training, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
Go DiGital Training has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Go DiGital Training intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright should send a digital or physical signature.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Go DiGital Training website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf.
- You can reach Go DiGital Training to notify your claims of copyright by writing to email@example.com
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH GO DIGITAL TRAINING.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Go DiGital Training unless agreed to by Go DiGital Training in writing.
Go DiGital Training reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
You will be allowed to subscribe to a particular course or collection of courses (“Subscription Services”) and will be charged automatically, depending on payment frequency chosen by you, such as monthly/quarterly/yearly, as may be applicable.
You will be permitted to freeze or schedule the freeze of the Subscription Services at any time and Go DiGital Training shall not charge you for any such opted Subscription Services according to the payment cycle. Further, the Subscription Services, access will be revoked if the user opts to freeze the subscription. You will have the option to re-subscribe to the particular Subscription Services again and the payment cycle will start accordingly.
Please note that Subscription Services discounts and any Subscription Services are only a limited time special subscription promotions in effect apply only to eligible items displaying the offer message on the Subscription Services item information pages, and then only if you select the Subscription Services. Subscription Services are will last only till a particular period of time, as may be specified on the relevant page. Special limited time subscription promotions only apply during their effective dates.
Go DiGital Training retains the rights to modify the Subscription Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features and functions, in an effort to improve your experience. But we will not make changes to the Subscription Service that materially reduces the functionality of the Subscription Service provided to you during the Subscription Term. We might provide some or all elements of the Subscription Service through third party service providers.
If you register for a free trial of the Subscription Service, we will make the Subscription Service available to you on a trial basis, free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period or (b) the start date of your subscription. If we include additional terms and conditions on the trial registration web page, those will apply as well. During the free trial period, (i) the Subscription Service is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, (ii) we may suspend, limit, or terminate the Subscription Service for any reason at any time without notice, and (iii) we will not be liable to you for damages of any kind related to your use of the Subscription Service. Unless you subscribe to the Subscription Service before the end of the free trial, all of your data on the Subscription Service will be permanently deleted at the end of the trial, and we will not recover it. Go DiGital Training shall not refund or in any ways discount, set off any amount once the trial period has ended.
Payment Via Payment partner CCAvanue is only payment method accepted for Subscription Services purchases. The customer shall at all time use a credit card, debit card or net banking for the use of Subscription Services and upon the completion of the free trial period, you will be charged automatically without the requirement of any further approval or consent, such a period of the trial period shall be mentioned on the at the time of registration to the Subscription Services, Go DiGital Training absolves any liability with regard to information of period of the free trial period. It is clarified that, once the Subscription Services are accepted the participants authorize Go DiGital Training and any of its affiliates to debit the accounts at regular intervals as may be notified to the participants.
Your Subscription Services will remain in effect until it is canceled. If you cancel your Subscription Services and then reactivate it, the discount applied to any Subscription Services item may not be the same discount in effect at the time of cancellation. If you reactivate a Subscription Services, it will be created with the same products with which you previously subscribed. If the Subscription Services discount percentage for such Subscription Services item changes, the new discount will be applied to your products of that item.
All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Subscription Service. All fees are exclusive of any VAT, Service tax, GST or any other applicable law and tax deductions. If you are required to deduct or withhold any tax, you must pay the amount deducted or withheld as required by law and pay us an additional amount so that we receive payment in full as if there were no deduction or withholding.