Social Media Has A Power, You Can’t Even Imagine
You can Master this Art
Become a Social Media Expert to Open up doors of Huge Career & Business Opportunities for yourself.
Let’s Dive together to explore the Journey of Becoming “A Social Media Master”
Highlights Of The Program
Masters Crafted Digital Marketing Course Along with 3 Months Internship on Live Projects
80% Hand-on Experience with 100%
Syllabus Crafted by Google Awarded Firm practicing Since 2007
10+ Digital Marketing Certifications
Create own Website (Get Domain Name & web Hosting Free)
Google/ Hubspot/ Facebook Certified
100% Job Assistance
Lifetime Access to Updated Course
Great Package and Career Growth
In 21st century, social media is one of the key platforms for engaging and interacting with customers. Social media promotion is very different from the organic promotion. Various social media platforms has their own peculiarities. This module would cover how to established online identity and drive audience engagement considering the nuances of social media.
- Social Media
- What is Social Media?
- Social Media Paid Promotion Vs Organic Promotion
- Why is Social Media is important?
- How can Social Media help grow business?
- Platform Wise Social Media Purpose & Uses
- How to establish online identity
- Audience Engagement
Facebook is one of the leading social media which very popular. Important aspect of Facebook promotion is creation of business page. This module explains in details development of business page, page management, hashtags, events and so on.
- Importance of Facebook
- How to use Facebook effectively
- Personal Account VS Business Page
- Facebook Organic Promotions
- Developing Business Page on Facebook
- Page management options
- Facebook Insights
- Types of Posts and Statistics
- Open graph
- Content strategy
- Group Joining & Participation
- Facebook applications
- Competition analysis
- Facebook Reporting
Instagram is a quick story-telling platform with photos, pictures and videos. Incredible simplicity of usage on mobiles and this story telling through pictures explains popularity of Instagram. This module covers how to use Instagram effectively through use of its instagram app, filters, hashtags etc.
- What Is Instagram?
- Instagram statistics
- Importance of Instagram
- Creating Instagram Account
- Tour of Instagram App
- How to use Instagram effectively
- Filters in Instagram
- Using Hashtags
LinkedIn is a social media platform created specifically for business community. It can help one find business associates and clients through this network. This module helps you learn more about LinkedIn profile, skills and endorsements, recommendations, building connections, creating groups and customization of company pages.
- What is LinkedIn?
- Importance of LinkedIn
- Creating Effective LinkedIn profile
- Optimizing the profile
- Skills and Endorsements
- Recommendations in LinkedIn
- Creating new connections
- Posting content in profile
- Finding Jobs in LinkedIn
- How to build Connections
- How to participate in on-line forums, discussions and its importance
- LinkedIn Groups
- Customization of Company Pages
- Posting in LinkedIn Page
Twitter was created as a microblogging platform. It is becoming an important source of information about events as they happen. Wordwide leaders use twitter. This module will help you understand various aspects of Twitter platform like types of tweets, #hashtags and so on. It also covers twitter card strategies to add followers and twitter analytics for getting better results.
- What is Twitter?
- Importance of Twitter
- Profile creation and management
- How to use Twitter effectively for Business
- Types of Tweets and Statistics
- #Hashtags and its uses.
- Twitter cards strategies to add followers,
- Marketing and tools
- Twitter Analytics
Google Plus is social network created and operated by Google. Google+ is integrated as part of Google search results. In this module you will learn how to reap benefits of using Google+ in SEO. It covers types of Google+ pages, increasing the reach and followers, Google+ badge integration and so on.
- Importance of Google+
- Creating Profile
- Benefits of Google+ in SEO
- Managing Connections
- Creating Google+ Page
- Types of Pages
- How to use Google+ effectively
- Posting on Google+
- Increasing the Reach and Followers
- Google+ Badge Integration
- Google+ Groups
- Google Analytics
Pinterest is a social networking platform which allows users to visually share images or videos through their own pin-boards and discover what others have pinned. This module touches various aspects of Pinterest like customizing profile, boards, pins and links, using infographics, integrating Pinterest in your site and how to drive customer engagement.
- What Is Pinterest?
- Creating a Pinterest Account
- Customizing the Profile
- Pinterest Strategy
- Boards in Pinterest
- Pins and Links
- Generating Engagements
- Using Info Graphics
- Integrating Pinterest in Site
- Engagement Metrics for Pins
- Pinterest Analytics
Platforms & tools You will Leans
- Google Plus
Social media marketing(SMM) is a form of internet marketing which consists of sharing updates, posts, images , videos etc. on social media platforms. On social media sharing of contents and creating profiles is free of cost. However, there are paid options too like boosting the post to reach larger audience. This module help you discover various things related to paid social media promotion like Ad Types, audience targeting, bidding strategies, remarketing strategies and how to track conversion.
- What is Social Media Marketing
- Ad Types
- Audience Targeting
- Bidding strategies
- Ad Formats
- Ad Dimensions and Rules
- Remarketing Strategy
- Conversion Tracking
Today buyer is in the driving seat. 81% shoppers do online research before stepping into the store. To win customers in such a buyer-driven environment, what is most crucial is the high –value content. The content which can attract, give information that can add value and improve engagement is the key for success. This module focuses on how to build an effective multi-device ,multi-platform content strategy. It also explains the difference between effective and ineffective contents, writing compelling content, optimizing it for search engines with the help of real world case studies.
- What is Content Driven Marketing
- Objective of content marketing
- Content marketing strategy building process
- Fully Integrated Multi Device & Multi-Platform approach
- Comprehensive Planning Process
- Content Marketing Overlap
- Effective vs. Ineffective Content
- Types of content
- How to write great compelling content
- Keyword research for content ideas
- Optimizing content for search engines
- Case study on content marketing
Emails can be used very effectively for marketing. One can get unbelievable ROI of 3800% using this if properly done and this module will exactly teach you how you can also achieve this. The module covers various topics like email subscribers, segmentation, drafting good emails, optimizing email campaigns, A/B Testing, etc. Use of Mailchimp for automating email workflow and analyzing test results is also discussed in details.
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Difference between E Mail Marketing & Newsletter series
- Pros and Cons of Email Marketing
- How to target for 3800% ROI from Email Marketing
- How to get Email subscribers
- How to land into Inbox
- HTML and text Emails
- Drafting good Emails
- Optimizing Email campaign
- A/B Testing
- Multivariate Test
- Use of Mail Chimp
- List segmentation
- Analyzing test result
Various articles on trends say that in couple of years online contents will consists of video marketing to the extent of 80%. Consumers are viewing videos before taking the buying decision, consumption of videos on mobile is increasing almost 100% every year. Video marketing is one of the key tool in the arsenal of the marketer. In this module, you will learn effective marketing through videos, how to measure the outcomes, advertise on Youtube, customize your channel etc.
- Learn to use videos as a mode of marketing
- Learn to measure business outcomes
- YouTube advertising
- Importance of YouTube
- How to use YouTube effectively
- How to create YouTube Channels
- Video promotion
- Increase viewership
- Video Bidding CPV
- Learn to identify who discovers new videos and
- Learn to customize your channel
Blog marketing is a key starting point for content marketing strategy. Regular blogging helps SEO and creates a reason for your customers to come your website. Blogging can attract audience, establish your authority, build rapport with customers and ultimately will help to get better conversions of potential customers to actual customer. This module will teach you blogging, case studies, brochure etc to improve connect and engagement with potential customers.
- Increasing audience engagement through content marketing.
- Nurturing prospect into suspect.
- Learn to use white paper, brochures, case studies for unique interactions
Get Prepared For Certificates
Google Ads Certification
Google Mobile Site Certification
Google Analytics Certificate
Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
Go DiGital Training’s Practitioner Certificate
Why Go DiGital?
- 80% hand-on experience with 100% Expert Guidance
- Syllabus crafted by Google Awarded Firm
- 10+ Digital Marketing Certifications Preparation
- Create Own Website
- Get Domain Name & Web Hosting Free
- Get Access to Advance Learning Tools
- Free Learning Tools
- Practice & Assignments on Live Projects
- Monitoring Live Digital Marketing Projects
- Lifetime access to updated course content
- Internship on Live Projects (3-Month)
- Individual Focus
- Placement Preparation
- Guest Sessions of Industry Experts
40+ Must Know Learning Tools
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Monday – Friday
Office #201, Vasant Bahawa,
Near Chandani Chowk CCD,
Bavdhan, Pune 411021
Time: 12:30 PM – 03:30 PM, Saturday – Sunday
What Our Students Say
Nal Stop, Pune.
Time: 10.00 AM – 01.00 PM, Saturday – Sunday
For Any Query?
You will be attending Training in live environment of MagicWorks. This will help and make you understand about working knowledge of Digital Marketing Practices.
A trainer is qualified and well experienced in the Industry. They have extensive experience in Digital Marketing Consulting and Training assignment.
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training programs. Contact our Consoler’s team to know more about the group discounts.
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you the complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our Refund Policy.
The registration procedure for Digital Marketing Practitioner Training course is as below.
1.Select your Batch as per schedule available.
2.Fill up the registration form.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Debit / Credit Card
2. Bank Transfer
3. Net Banking
Yes, we offer course completion certificate upon successful completion of the training program.